From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||2100 coins|
|The Cocoadile's house is a Cocoadile's head made of wood.|
|Housing cost:||1155 coins|
|Unique trait: Ridges on back|
- For information on the sour version of this species, see below.
After some soothing, the Cocoadile's lethal snout becomes home to nature's widest grin.
- Have had a tame Cocoadile resident at some point
- Have 160 square pinometers of water (16%)
- Have 6 Quackberry residents in the garden
- Have 190 square pinometers of water (19%)
- Has eaten 3 Quackberries
|Species variants for the Cocoadile|
- Likes to be watered with the watering can.
- If you direct the Cocoadile to certain plants, it will fertilize them with its tears (earning the player an achievement).
- Due to a misspelling, it says that for a wild Cocoadile to visit you need 5 Quackberries when you really need 6.
- Due to a misspelling, it says that to tame a sour Cocoadile it needs to eat 2 Swananas when it really has to eat 1.
The amount of creatures that disappear through jagged jaws is quite incredible. A more cruel person might say the Sour Cocoadile almost deserves being turned into luggage.
- If you tame it, the Cocoadile will fertilize your plants with its tears (earning the player an achievement).
|Classic piñata species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug