From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||300 coins|
|Attack:||Golden dirt balls|
|When Prince Abu-Kamen Ra decided to keep a pet Kittyfloss, he had an elaborate home built for it. Hundreds of years have passed, the Prince and his whole kingdom were swallowed by the sand. Not too long ago, a Sweetle was digging in the sand when it found the Prince's pet home. 'I could live here if I changed the wallpaper' it thought to itself.|
|Housing cost:||165 coins|
Ancient Egyptians worshipped the God Khepri, who was associated with the beetle. On Pinata Island, the Sweetle is just another bug, so don't let it convince you to lend it money. Despite what it says, it does not have worshippers who will pay you back next Thursday.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Can only be found in the Dessert Desert
- A sweetle finds it hard to resist a yam
- You have 1 square pinometer of sand
|Species variants for the Sweetle|
|Wildcard versions for the Sweetle|
Unique trait: Ears
Unique trait: Pincer-like mouth
Unique trait: Horns on mouth
- Eating 1 Sweetle helps meet the Tartridge Romance requirments.
- Eating 1 Sweetle helps meet the Profitamole Romance requirments.
- Sweetles love eating turnips and yams.
- Sweetles like eating radishes.
- Sweetles don't like the water or the watering can.