From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||2,800 coins|
|The Chocstrich's house is a coop in the desert.|
|Housing cost:||1,540 coins|
The Chocstrich's unusual body shape is rumored to be a result of its stinky feet. The nose of the Chocstrich is at the furthest point away from the offending area.
TIP Game Guide Discription: Although the Chocstrich is a popular pinata at parties, it might make an even better impression if it didn't spend most of it's time with it's head stuck in the ground!
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- A Chocstrich loves a tasty yam.
- Have 2 square pinometers of sand.
- Has eaten 3 cactus seeds.
- Has eaten 2 S'morepions.
- Has eaten 3 Raisants.
- Have 15 square pinometers of sand.
- Have a Chocstrich house in the garden.
|Species variants for the Chocstrich|
|Wildcard versions for the Chocstrich|
Unique trait: Feathers around top and bottom of neck
Unique trait: Long tail feathers
Unique trait: Crest / Mohawk
- Eating 1 Chocstrich egg helps meet the Pieena Romance requirement.
- Chocstriches will fight with Pieenas if one is nearby.
- To receive the visit award for this species, you'll need to trap it in the subgarden and then deposit it in the garden. However, they only appear in the subgarden once you've evolved/resided them.