From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
- For answers to commonly asked Buzzlegum questions, see below.
|Base value:||1000 coins|
|The Buzzlegum's house looks like an ordinary beehive.|
|Housing cost:||550 coins|
|Unique trait: Ears|
Why do Buzzlegums make honey? I think it's a bribe so we'll be their friends. I mean, without the delicious, sweet honey, you're left with nothing more than a fat wasp.
- Have 2 buttercups in the garden
- Have 4 buttercups in the garden
- Have 6 buttercups in the garden
- Has eaten any 2 pieces of fruit
- There is a Buzzlegum house in the garden
|Species variants for the Buzzlegum|
- Eating 1 Buzzlegum helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Arocknid Romance requirements.
- The Buzzlegum will start fights with a Raisant, if one is nearby.
- The Buzzlegum will run away from Dragumflies and Arocknids.
The Buzzlegum can produce honey. Simply buy a Honey Hive from Willy Builder, then send your Buzzlegum into it. When your honey has been made, you need to feed the Buzzlegum a daisy to prepare it to make honey again. The Beekeeper Hat accessory effect prompts your Buzzlegum to produce honey automatically.
- The Buzzlegum resembles the Bee transformation from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
|Classic piñata species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug
Make sure you've bought a Honey Hive from Willy Builder -- it's in the Special Buildings section, and isn't the same building as the Buzzlegum house. Once a Buzzlegum is ready to produce honey, direct your Buzzlegum into it. After it's been through the Hive, direct it to a daisy to prepare it to make honey again.
Do buzzlegums make honey? I direct the bees to the hive but the hive doors won't open?
There are a few reasons why this may happen:
- Your garden is full of produce. Sell some to make room for more.
- The Buzzlegum isn't ready to produce honey. Direct it to a daisy.
- The Honey Hive needs plenty of room around it -- it has both front and back doors, and if either door is blocked, the Buzzlegums won't enter.