From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||1500 coins|
|The Pengum's house is a refrigerator.|
|Housing cost:||165 coins|
The diligent, waddling old statesman (or woman, I'm no bigot) of the tundra. The Pengum is an obvious example of a Piñata drawn in from different climes. Still looks good in non-resident monochrome too.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- A Pengum likes something that keeps it warm
- Is wearing conga's top hat
- Is wearing a toff monocle
- Is wearing a secret agent bowtie
- You have 5 square pinometers of snow
- Have a Pengum house in the garden
|Species variants for the Pengum|
|Wildcard versions for the Pengum|
Unique trait: Whiskers
Unique trait: Extended Wing Feathers
Unique trait: Mohawk-Like Crest
- Eating 1 Pengum helps meet the sour Cocoadile Resident requirements.
- Eating 3 Pengums helps meet the Polollybear Romance requirement.
- Sparrowmint, Newtgat
- Pengums are happier when fed snowdrop seeds.
- Pengums enjoy a Holly bush berry snack and it will make them happier.
- Pengums enjoy eating Custaiceons.
- extra value is romance requirements