From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
- For answers to commonly asked Rashberry questions, see below.
|Base value:||1500 coins|
|Rashberries use a small army bunker for their house.|
|Housing cost:||825 coins|
|Unique trait: Tusks|
Round and wobbly, pink and jolly, a Rashberry is an animal that hasn't realized just how tasty it looks. When it's scared, it makes a cool squealing noise, which only encourages cruel people.
|Species variants for the Rashberry|
- 6 Rashberries in the garden helps meet the Mallowolf visit requirements.
- Eating 3 Rashberries helps meet the Mallowolf resident requirements.
- Rashberries are happier when sprinkled with water.
- Rashberries are happier when they eat rotten gooseberries.
- Be warned, the Rashberry seems to be the only pinata which gets depressed as easily as it does. If you own a Rashberry, make sure you keep the garden drowned in joy/happy sweets!
- Romancing with a Swanana will produce a Pigxie. Build a mystery house to meet the special romance requirements. A piece of joy candy will put them in the mood if they are unwilling to romance.
- Tapping on fresh fruit with the shovel will turn it rotten.
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 pumpkins it becomes a Chippopatamus. (False)
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 Tafflies it becomes a Pigxie. (False)
|Classic piñata species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug
Make sure you've met their romance requirements. If you haven't already romanced a pair of them once in that garden, they won't eat the candy. Make sure a predator (i.e. Mallowolf) isn't near the candy, which will scare them away from it. Try feeding them a happy or joy candy if they're sad. View thread
My Swanana and Rashberry won't romance. What do I do?