From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||1500 coins|
|The Parmadillo's house is a fudgehog house with plates and a lookout.|
|Housing cost:||825 coins|
The Parmadillo is very well prepared. It has a hard shell for protection, and it can roll up into an impregnable ball. No-one knows what this preparation is for, and the Parmadillo seems reluctant to spill the beans.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Has eaten 1 orange tree seed.
- You have 5 square pinometers of sand in the garden (0.5%).
- Have a Parmadillo house in the garden.
|Species variants for the Parmadillo|
|Wildcard versions for the Parmadillo|
Unique trait: Bumps on Face
Unique trait: Blunt Horns
Unique trait: Bumps on shell
- Eating 3 Parmadillos helps tame a Sour Limeoceros.
- Parmadillos love eating gems.