From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||1000 coins|
|The Lemmoning's house is a satellite antenna station.|
|Housing cost:||550 coins|
- For information on the Sour version of this species see below.
The Lemmoning has no sense of danger. For example, if there were a boulder balanced precariously on a stack of cream buns, we would see the danger and avoid the whole thing. A Lemmoning would feel hungry, grab the nearest bun and tuck in. Lemmonings can process sweeties by converting one kind into another - you'll need to practice to find out how that works exactly.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have a resident Lemmoning in the garden
- A Lemmoning loves a really tasty sunflower seed
|Species variants for the Lemmoning|
|Wildcard versions for the Lemmoning|
Unique trait: Feathery tail
Unique trait: Feathers around face
Unique trait: Feathers behind ears
- Eating 1 Lemmoning helps meet the Kittyfloss Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Lemmonings helps meet the Badgesicle Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Lemmonings helps meet the Hootyfruity Romance requirements.
- To receive the visit award for this species, you'll need to trap it in the Piñarctic and then deposit it in the garden. However, Lemmonings only appear in the Piñarctic once you've tamed/resided one of them.
Although this pinata is small, it has a combination of qualities that make it quite dangerous. First of all, it is sour and looking for trouble. Secondly, it has a complete lack of self preservation. It's the rodent equivalent of a really angry bee.
As a sour, it explodes when angered, leaving behind sour candy and weed seeds! Sour Lemmonings can also turn your vegetables and fruits rotten.
- If you tame it, the Lemmoning can eat a sour candy, then cough up a happy candy, without becoming ill.
- You are a level 6 gardener or better
- Any bait will do