From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||600 coins|
|The Robean house is a Christmas chimney with a sock on it.|
|Housing cost:||330 coins|
This cheeky little piñata adds a splash of colour to the frozen wastes of Piñata Island. No matter how cold and bleak, the Robean is always cheery and full of bounce. How irritating.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Can only be found in the Piñarctic
- A Robean can't stop eating holly berries
- You have 1 square pinometer of snow (1%)
|Species variants for the Robean|
|Wildcard versions for the Robean|
Unique trait: Crest on the head
Unique trait: Tail feathers
Unique trait: Feather whiskers
- Eating 1 Robean helps meet the Syrupent Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 Robean helps meet the Buzzenge Romance requirements.
- The Robean is scared of and will run away from almost all predators.
- Robeans love eating holly berries.
- Robeans dislike being watered.