My Sweet Sours
From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
"My Sweet Sours" is the eleventh episode of Viva Piñata's second season. It originally aired in North America on October 13, 2007.
- Professor Pester: One day, I will find a way to make the sours obey me! And then, Victory will be...! *Gets bitten by Sour Mallowolf* OWWOOHOOWAA!
- Boris: Remember, you pay your own utilities, including heat and boiling oil! Oh, and one more thing. No devious plans to take over pinata island and steal the candy.
- Proffessor Pester: Whaa!?
- Boris: Kidding, kidding! That one always gets you evil villain types!
- Boris: Boys, meet your new neighbor, associate associate associate, PROFESSOR POOF-TER!
Piñata species in episode
- Sour Crowla (In imagination)
- Twingersnap (In imagination)
- Sweetooth (In imagination)
- Rashberry (In imagination)
- Shellybean (In imagination)
- Elephanilla (In imagination)
- Cockroaches are mentioned in this episode.
- This is the first time Pester's actual hair is shown.
- Apparently, there were 5 Ruffians. The 5th Ruffian had a solid mohawk and apparently met his end when pushed into the cauldron, making the Sours what they are now.
- When the piñatas were having their party, the Doenut Romance theme can be heard.
- Running gag: When Pester is trying to make an evil creation, he ends up with a picture of him as a kid holding a ball. When Boris kicks Pester and The Ruffians out, tons of the pictures can be seen.
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are: