From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||2100 coins|
|Eau de Pinata! This house was custom made to compensate for the unfortunate stench the Smelba carries: not only is it beautiful, but it smells divine! (Big Perfume Bottle)|
|Housing cost:||1155 coins|
- For information on the sour version of this species, see below.
Smelbas have many endearing qualities... that most people ignore because they are fixated on the smells that come from this misunderstood little Pinata. That said, if you want to send a Ruffian packing, fire this stink-bomb in the right direction.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have a resident Smelba in the garden
- Have 7 garlic plants in the garden
- Has eaten 3 rotten garlics bulbs
|Species variants for the Smelba|
|Wildcard versions for the Smelba|
Unique trait: big ears
Unique trait: longer nose
Unique trait: Antlers
- Smelbas can scare Ruffians away.
- Smelbas love eating roses, cheese, garlic, air freshener and garlic butter.
- Smelbas don't like eating snapdragon seeds, tulip seeds, sunflower seeds, watercress seeds, bluebell seeds, daises, dandelions or sunflowers.
- Smelbas and sour Smelbas dislike being watered with the watering can.
I once walked into a lamp-post. It was my own fault, because I didn't look where I was going. My head was ringing, my eyes watered and my nose was bruised. There is a similar effect if you get too close to this Pinata. Personally, if I had to choose I'd take the lamp-post again - no need to wash your clothes afterward.
As a sour, it will break romances!
- If you tame it, the Smelba will scare Ruffians away.
- You are a level 21 gardener or better
- You are a level 23 gardener or better
- Has eaten 4 roses