From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||3600 coins|
|The Limeoceros house is a partly-demolished mission.|
|Housing cost:||1980 coins|
When Pinata Central was built, they needed a way to transport Pinatas around the island. Limeoceri love to dance an Irish Jig, so the brought in off-road trucks, equipped with Irish folk music and loudspeakers. As the limeoceros followed the music, they hammered new roads over Pinata Island. The Limeoceros is still helpful - see what happens when Professor Pester comes a calling.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have had a tame Limeocerous resident at some point
- Have 5 thistles in the garden
- Is wearing a fruity hat
- Is wearing bling earrings
- Has eaten 2 coconuts
- Have 40 square pinometers of sand in the garden (40%)
- Have a Limeoceros house in the garden
|Species variants for the Limeoceros|
|Wildcard versions for the Limeoceros|
Unique trait: Triceratops-like frill
Unique trait: Second horn
Unique trait: Long, curly horn
- Head butts Professor Pester out of your garden
- The Limeoceros will eject Professor Pester from your garden.
- There is a desert variant of this pinata found in the Dessert Desert
One part Pinata, nine parts angry bulldozer; you don't want to get in the way of this pest. Smash open its secrets, and find out how to crush its wild side, because this brute will demolish anything in its path.
As a sour, it will destroy structures.
- If you tame it, the Limeoceros will charge and knock Professor Pester out of the garden every time he comes in the garden.