From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||3600 coins|
|The desert is very dusty, and it's hard to keep things clean. The Camello built its home like a lamp, and this resulted in passers by rubbing (and cleaning) its home for free.|
|Housing cost:||1980 coins|
Mind those jaws! And the spit! And hooves! You can see why that barbarian fellow ended up socking one of these in the face. Plainly some folks around here have more affection for the, er, noble desert steed.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- You are a level 15 gardener or better
- Note: Can only be found in the Dessert Desert
- A Camello enjoys orange-colored stuff
- Have 25 square pinometers of sand (25%)
- Has eaten 3 coconut macaroons
- Is wearing Cool Shades
- Is wearing Señor Sombrero
- There is a Camello house in the garden
|Species variants for the Camello|
|Wildcard versions for the Camello|
Unique trait: Chin wattle
Unique trait: Taller hump
Unique trait: Long floppy ears
- Eating 1 Camello helps meet the Tigermisu Romance requirements.
- Camellos like eating cacti, yams, monkeynuts, palm seeds, and sunflowers.
- Camellos dislike eating all produce.
- Camellos hate eating fireweeds.