From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||4500 coins|
|The Sarsgorilla's house is a state of the art workout compound.|
|Housing cost:||2475 coins|
Here we go again, another video game with a big ape in it. Can someone explain to me why the guy who write games are so fascinated with really big apes?
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- There is a Bonboon resident in the garden
- You have 20 square pinometers of long grass (20%)
- Have 3 monkeynut trees in the garden
- Have a baby Bonboon in the garden
- Is wearing a funky tie
- Has eaten 2 loaves of bread
- Has eaten 1 jar of marmalade
- Have a Sarsgorilla house in the garden
|Species variants for the Sarsgorilla|
|Wildcard versions for the Sarsgorilla|
Unique trait: Tail
Unique trait: Pointy ears
Unique trait: Mohawk on back
- Sarsgorillas love eating Marmalade.
- Sarsgorillas dislike eating peanut butter, coconut macaroons, and bones.
- If you place a crate in your garden, and mark the baby Bonboon to be packed, it won't cocoon.