From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||1500 coins|
|This hero's hideout is a warm, smelly safe-house for brave little Cherrapins. They all huddle together after a hard day of sunbathing and take night shifts peeking out of the grilled entrance to ensure they are all safe.|
|Housing cost:||825 coins|
This Pinata is perfectly adapted to its life. It has strong flippers to pull over land and through the water. It has strong jaws for feeding and it has a tough shell for... er. Well, obviously to protect it from... er birds. Yes birds flying overhead, carrying... anvils, and er... pianos.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have 5 square pinometers of sand (5%)
- Have 5 square pinometers of water (5%)
- Have a water lily in the garden
- Have 7 square pinometers of sand (7%)
- Have 7 square pinometers of water (7%)
- Have 2 water lilies in the garden
- Have 10 square pinometers of sand (10%)
- Have 10 square pinometers of water (10%)
- Have eaten 3 water lilies
- Feed it a watercress seed to have it perform Trick 1
- Feed it a watercress to have it perform Trick 2
- Note: Tricks performed differ whether in or out of water
|Species variants for the Cherrapin|
|Wildcard versions for the Cherrapin|
Unique trait: Horn on head
Unique trait: Spikes on shell
Unique trait: Frill around shell
- Eating 1 Cherrapin helps tame the sour Cocoadile.
- The Cherrapin is scared of and will run away from Cocoadiles.
- Cherrapins like eating Green Flutterscotches, watercress, peas, gooseberries, and poison ivy.
- Cherrapins dislike eating apples, venus pinata traps, roses, poppies, and radishes.
- Cherrapins hate eating Custaceans.