From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Candy:||Fruit preserves (Also known as Jelly)|
|Base value:||4500 coins|
|The Jeli house is a giant ice mountain.|
|Housing cost:||2475 coins|
At the frozen top of Piñata Island, where icy winds scour the snow, lives the elusive Jeli. It's not the location I'd choose to live in. Still, you never get stuck buying presents - woolly hat, scarf, mittens even...
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- A Jeli likes a certain type of fruit
- You have 50 square pinometers of snow (50%).
- Have 5 Piñarctic residents in the garden.
- Has eaten 2 figgy pudding.
- Is wearing snowshoes.
- Have a Jeli house in the garden.
|Species variants for the Jeli|
|Wildcard versions for the Jeli|
Unique trait: Long Ears
Unique trait: Has a Comb
Unique trait: Horns
- The Jeli likes figgy pudding, and bananas.
- The Jeli dislikes seeds, holly berries, banana splits, and being watered.