From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Seed price:||7 coins|
Bluebells, they're blue and shaped like a bell. They don't ring, but apart from that their name is pretty accurate.
Surface terrain requirements
Flower needs to be planted in grass, soil or long grass.
How best to grow it
Use 3 applications of blue fertilizer immediately after planting it, for maximum effect. Once a mature bluebell reaches 5 days old, it will drop its heads and seeds and then wilt and die.
Bluebell seed uses
- Feeding a bluebell seed to a Bispotti, Buzzenge, Cluckles, Crowla, Dragumfly, Eaglair, Fudgehog, Jameleon, Lickatoad, Macaracoon, Mallowolf, Pigxie, Reddhott, Roario, or Syrupent changes its color to a blue variant.
- Eating 2 bluebells helps meet the Quackberry Romance requirements.
- Feeding a bluebell to an Arocknid, Badgesicle, Bonboon, Candary, Cocoadile, Fourheads, Goobaa, Horstachio, Kittyfloss, Lackatoad, Mousemallow, Newtgat, Parrybo, Pretztail, Pudgeon, Quackberry, Shellybean, Sherbat, or Sweetooth changes its color to a blue variant.
- Feeding a bluebell flower and a gooseberry to a Lickatoad changes its color to a green variant.
- Feeding a bluebell flower and a nightshade berry to a Parrybo changes its color to a blue variant.
- Feeding a bluebell to a White Flutterscotch turns it into a Blue Flutterscotch.
Apple tree · Banana tree · Bird of paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Bullrush · Buttercup · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Fir tree · Gem tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel tree · Monkeynut tree · Nightshade bush · Oak tree · Orchid · Poison ivy · Poppy · Pumpkin · Snapdragon · Sunflower · Thistle · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus piñata trap · Water lily · Watercress