From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||3600 coins|
|The Polollybear's house is an igloo.|
|Housing cost:||1980 coins|
Many years ago, a group of Fizzlybears became fascinated with playing hide and seek. The games got more and more extreme until the whole group had moved up to the snow covered parts of Pinata Island and turned white. Now they are almost invisible most of the time. Technically, they are 'winning' the hide and seek game, but there aren't as many Polollybears as there used to be.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- snowdrop flower
- Has eaten 3 Pengums
- Has eaten 2 jars of honey
- You have 25 square pinometers of snow 25%
- Have a polollybear house in the garden
|Species variants for the Polollybear|
|Wildcard versions for the Polollybear|
Unique trait: diamond tail
Unique trait: big ears
Unique trait: Bigger lower jaw
- The Polollybear appeared in Pig-Out Mountain. The Polollybear guarded the way to Pig-Out Mountain. This one only liked Rashberries, but Fergy & Paulie managed to get around it. It was the first Trouble In Paradise pinata to appear.
- It then appeared in Snow Place Like Home. It was Franklin's cousin Parker. It rode them to Fergy & Paulie's house in the arctic and then helped out saving them from the Lemmonings.
- Polollybears then made cameo appearances in episodes, mainly in arctic areas, such as Recipe For Disaster.