From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Animal:||Crab (Crustacean is the scientific group crabs are classified in)|
|Base value:||1000 coins|
|The Custacean's house is a little sand castle.|
|Housing cost:||550 coins|
Where you find a beach, you'll find these little Pinatas. They tend to be a bit grumpy, because those claws are not ideal for evenly spreading sun lotion, and they almost always get sunburned.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- You have 2 square pinometers of sand
- You have 10 square pinometers of sand
- You have 10 square pinometers of water
- You have 12 square pinometers of sand
- You have 12 square pinometers of water
- Have a surf board in the garden
|Species variants for the Custacean|
|Wildcard versions for the Custacean|
Unique trait: Spikes on back
Unique trait: Spikes on hand
Unique trait: Eyelashes
- Eating 1 Custacean helps meet the Walrusk resident requirements.
- Eating 1 Custacean helps meet the Quackberry romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Custaceans helps meet the Fizzlybear romance requirements.
- The Custacean is scared of and will run away from Vulchurros, Cherrapins, Pengums, Fizzlybears, Quackberries, and Polollybears.
- Custaceans are happier when sprinkled with water.
- If you feed a Custacean an apple it will make them very happy!