You may need to create a FREE account to use some of these functions.
- How to edit a page with wiki markup
- To experiment with wiki markup, try the sandbox
- Email the administrator
How can I help?
Don't be afraid to edit—anyone can edit almost any page, and we encourage you to be bold (but please don't vandalize)! Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, and fix it. The Style guide covers some conventions that might help with wording, capitalization, or appearance.
You can't break PinataIsland.info. Anything can be fixed or improved later. So go ahead, edit an article and help make PinataIsland.info the best Viva Pinata information source on the Internet!
If you're ever wondering what needs to be done, then here are some options:
Create new content
- Visit the sites listed on the Community Portal and see if they have been updated recently
- If you find a Viva Piñata topic that isn't covered in an existing article, then please add it.
Inspect Recent edits made by others:
- Verify that the new content is accurate
- Make sure that it looks good - Pages should have a clean layout, but not be too dull
Expand existing articles:
- Articles with a To Do list
- Short pages
- Oldest pages
- Find articles that can be linked from dead-end pages
- Find articles that can link to orphaned pages
We encourage you to be bold in updating articles. Wikis develop faster when people fix problems, correct grammar, add facts, make sure the language is precise, and so on. We expect everyone to be bold. It's okay. It is what everyone expects. This wiki not only allows you to add, revise, and edit the article — it wants you to do it. It does require some amount of politeness, but it works. You'll see.