From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||10 coins|
|Seed price:||2 coins|
|Carrot price:||50 coins|
Carrots are the ginger vegetable. This doesn't put Pinatas off, and you'll have to look out for them, or they'll all be eaten.
Surface terrain requirements
Vegetable needs to be planted in grass, soil or long grass.
How best to grow it
Use 3 applications of orange fertilizer immediately after planting it, for maximum effect.
Carrot seed uses
- Carrots can be sold for 10 chocolate coins
- Carrots can be transformed into carrot cake.
- Eating 2 carrots helps meet the Bunnycomb Resident requirements.
- Eating 3 carrots helps meet the Profitamole Romance requirements.
- Eating 3 carrots helps meet the Horstachio Romance requirements.
- 1 carrot in the garden helps meet the Bunnycomb Attract and Visit requirements.
- Feeding an apple and a carrot to a Lickatoad changes its color to a red variant.
Carrot cake uses
A fully catalyzed carrot can be sold for 240 chocolate coins.
Apple tree · Banana tree · Bird of paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Bullrush · Buttercup · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Fir tree · Gem tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel tree · Monkeynut tree · Nightshade bush · Oak tree · Orchid · Poison ivy · Poppy · Pumpkin · Snapdragon · Sunflower · Thistle · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus piñata trap · Water lily · Watercress