From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||1500 coins|
|The S'morepion's house is a desert temple.|
|Housing cost:||825 coins|
If you have these Pinatas in your garden, make sure you check your boots before starting work. S'morepions love the cosy confines of footwear to nap in, and they will sting you if you threaten to crush them with your feet. Better still, they like to keep in practice with their stings - and a Ruffian is a good target.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have a S'morepion resident in the garden
- A S'morepion loves a juicy chilli pepper
- Has eaten 3 nightshade berries
- Have 5 square pinometers of sand (5%)
- Have a S'morepion house in the garden
|Species variants for the S'morepion|
|Wildcard versions for the S'morepion|
Unique trait: Extra curly bits on stinger
Unique trait: Four extra stingers
Unique trait: Larger claw
- Eating 1 S'morepion helps meet the Fourheads Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 S'morepions helps meet the Chocstrich Romance requirements.
- A S'morepion will start fights with an Arocknid, if one is nearby.
- To receive the visit award for this species, you'll need to trap it in the subgarden and then deposit it in the garden. However, they only appear in the subgarden once you've tamed/resided them.
- S'morepion weeds for you once its tamed.
Sour S'morepions only sting when they are in a bad mood. Unfortunately, no-one ever remembers a sour S'morepion's birthday, and when it has a new haircut, no-one ever takes the time to say how nice it looks, so it's pretty ticked off most the time.
As a sour, it stings your Pinatas and makes them unhappy!
- If you tame it, the S'morepion will sting and scare Ruffians away.