From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||21 coins|
|Seed price:||46 coins|
You can purchase toadstool seeds from Costolot's General Store.
I have never once seen a Lickatoad sit on one of these unpleasant little plants. Sensible piñata are advised to stay clear of the toadstool all together. The toadstool is almost irresistible to piñatas -- its bright colors mimic candy, and piñatas tend to be more hungry than clever.
Weed needs to be planted in mud, grass, dirt, or long grass.
Note: Weeds are more likely to plant themselves and require no watering.
Toadstool seed uses
- Toadstools can be transformed into mushrooms.
- Eating 1 toadstool helps meet the Fourheads Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 toadstools helps meet the Lackatoad Romance requirements.
- Eating a toadstool will make most pinatas sick.
- If you are looking to tinker a toadstool, Bart can before it is fully grown.
Apple tree · Banana tree · Bird of paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Bullrush · Buttercup · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Fir tree · Gem tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel tree · Monkeynut tree · Nightshade bush · Oak tree · Orchid · Poison ivy · Poppy · Pumpkin · Snapdragon · Sunflower · Thistle · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus piñata trap · Water lily · Watercress