From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||150 coins|
|Seed price:||33 coins|
Many years ago, a man was washed up on the shore of Piñata Island. He was pulled from the sea by a family of hamsters. When he recovered, he could only remember his name (Dan) and in his pockets he had some seeds. The seeds grew into tulips, and the story was passed down. Now almost everyone knows about the tulips from Hamster Dan.
Flower needs to be planted in grass, soil, or long grass.
How best to grow it
Use 3 applications of purple fertilizer immediately after planting it, for maximum effect.
Tulip seed uses
- Eating 2 tulip seeds helps meet the Badgesicle Romance requirements.
- Feeding a tulip seed to a Goobaa changes its color to a black variant.
- 16 tulips or 8 Mothdrops in the garden helps meet the Galagoogoo Visit requirements.
- Eating 1 tulip helps meet the Doenut Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 tulip helps meet the Sherbat Romance requirements.
- Eating 4 tulips helps meet the Galagoogoo Resident requirements.
- Feeding a tulip to a White Flutterscotch changes it into a Black Flutterscotch.
Apple tree · Banana tree · Bird of paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Bullrush · Buttercup · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Fir tree · Gem tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel tree · Monkeynut tree · Nightshade bush · Oak tree · Orchid · Poison ivy · Poppy · Pumpkin · Snapdragon · Sunflower · Thistle · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus piñata trap · Water lily · Watercress