From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||280 coins|
|Seed price:||154 coins|
|Banana price:||280 coins|
This tropical tree is loaded with delicious yellow bananas. You know which piñatas love bananas, right? Well, you better grow this tree if you want to see them.
Tree needs to be planted in grass, soil, or long grass.
How best to grow it
Use yellow fertilizer to help mature your tree.
The tree can only be fertilized when it has "buds" growing on it. It needs to be fertilized a total of three times for maximum growth, once after each time it releases buds.
Banana seed uses
- Bananas can be transformed into banana splits.
- Eating 2 bananas helps meet the Elephanilla Romance requirements.
- Eating 4 bananas helps meet the Cinnamonkey Romance requirements.
- Eating 7 bananas helps meet the Bonboon Resident requirements.
- Eating 10 bananas helps meet the Parrybo Resident requirements.
- Feeding a banana to a Juicygoose or Salamango changes its color to a yellow variant.
Banana split uses
- Eating 1 banana split helps meet the Moozipan Romance requirements.
- Feeding a banana split to a Barkbark changes its color to a green-and-yellow variant.
- Feeding a banana split and a piece of carrot cake to a Zumbug changes its color to a yellow-and-orange variant.
Banana tree uses
- 1 banana tree in the garden helps meet the Parrybo Resident requirements.
- 1 banana tree in the garden helps meet the Bonboon Visit and Resident requirements.
Apple tree · Banana tree · Bird of paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Bullrush · Buttercup · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Fir tree · Gem tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel tree · Monkeynut tree · Nightshade bush · Oak tree · Orchid · Poison ivy · Poppy · Pumpkin · Snapdragon · Sunflower · Thistle · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus piñata trap · Water lily · Watercress