Did you know
From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
In Trouble in Paradise, did you know...
- Leafos will tip you off to the false rumors with a cough.
- Wildcard species won't fight at all, even with rival species.
- A pinata's value can also be raised by competing in Piñata Paperchase races and P-Factor talent shows.
- Completing Langston's destination challenges for a sub-region may unlock new accessories and garden items.
- Some garden items (or special Pinata Vision cards) can affect your garden's weather, making it constantly rain, snow, or sunny.
- Each species and character has their own concept art that can be unlocked by taking special photos of them with your in-game camera.
- Two gamerpics can be unlocked by smashing up all the sours in the credits garden, and completing all of Langston's destination challenges.