"The Fudgetive" is the eighteenth episode of Viva Piñata's second season. It originally aired in North America on November 10, 2007.
Fergy, who just won a champion hula contest, is awaiting his prize; which to his despair, is a party! Can Fergy escape this mess?
- Fergy: I'll have the everything. Medium.
- Hudson "I just hope were not to late, show my feeling to the other side."
Piñata Species in Episode
- The episode's title is a reference to the movie Wikipedia:The Fugitive
- Cactus plants are first seen in this episode. Its color shows that it is a weed.
- The vacuum machine at the end is a reference from the cat in the hat in which the machine has arms to clean with.
- From the vacuum tron 3,000 played the song from On a Sour Note
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are:
- Unnamed Vulchurro
- Unnamed S'morepion