The Abominable Jeli
From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
"The Abominable Jeli" is the fifth episode of Viva Piñata's second season. It originally aired in the United States on September 22, 2007 and in Canada on May 20, 2007.
- Hudson: Fergy, it's been two days, are you you sure you want to travel all this way for your childish vendetta?
- Fergy: With every childish veddy bone in my body!
- General Pengum: Mating season lads, fall in.
- Hudson: Poor guy, well I guess that's that. (runs away)
- Fergy: (to Jerry) Where do you think you're going?!
- Hudson: Fergy! What are you doing?! We almost got away.
- Fergy: We can take him! He's not so tough! (Throws snowballs)
- Jerry: Yay!
- Hudson: So hot... Candy melting... inside me...can't...speak...in...complete...sentences...space...between...words......getting...(pinatas stare at him in annoyance) Longer?
- Franklin:That catapult must pack a whallop!
- General Pengum: Indeed. One imagines it would!
- Fergy: What do you mean imagines? How often have you hit him?
- General Pengum: Do you want the precise figures?
- Fergy: Sure.
- Other Pengum: Exactly...uhh...never. As of the present time.
- Fergy: Ever?
- General Pengum: No,actually.
Piñata species in episode
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are: