You might not pick a bone as a treat, but there are some piñatas who like nothing better than to gnaw on one. I think you can guess who that might be?
- Bones can be transformed into jelly.
- Eating 2 bones helps meet the Barkbark Resident requirements.
- Eating 2 bones helps meet the Vulchurro Resident requirements.
- Feeding a bone to a Sarsgorilla changes its color to a white variant.
- Feeding a bone to a Tigermisu changes its color to a blue variant.
- Feeding a bone to a Pretztail turns it into a Pieena.
- Feeding a bone to a Kittyfloss or Pieena helps meet its Trick requirements.
- Eating 1 jelly helps meet the Barkbark Resident requirements.
- Feeding jelly to a Kittyfloss or Pieena helps meet its Trick requirements.
Red bone, green bone, blue bone uses
- Red bones, green bones, and blue bones can be transformed into skulls, ribs, or spines.
Skull, ribs, spine uses
- A skull, ribs, and spine helps produce a Choclodocus egg.
Tips for finding blue or green bones
Since there are many different items that can be dug up from a mine, it may take several/many in-game days before a Diggerling discovers a blue or green bone. Hiring up to four Diggerlings and paying them to increase their happiness may shorten the time it takes to find one. Note that many bones may be buried in a garden, and it's possible for more than one of each color to be dug up.
The TiP Trade forum is a good place to ask for, or sell blue and green bones.