Talk:List of concept art
I plan on adding the rest once my child allows it :p Thoughts on anything? Links? Pics? Names? Should I move it now or wait until all images are added? --ImaTestWentBad 22:57, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- The images look great! I changed the links for you from external links to normal wiki links.
- What do you think about a For more information, see concept art (and keeping non-list-related info at the topic article)?
- The only other question I have is about unlocking the sub-garden art. Do you think we need a footnote explaining where/what to take photos of?
- As for moving the article, might as well wait until you're finished with the links, to avoid any edit conflicts. Again, great pics! --FeralKitty (talk) 23:53, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
One option for supporting PV images could be the icon. It has a small footprint -- it really doesn't make the table wider or taller, and the page wouldn't have to load 109 PV card thumbnails, that the visitor may or may not need.
|Picture #||Picture type|
- Thanks for reminding me of this. I tried out the ones we have so far in the gallery of special images. --ImaTestWentBad 06:40, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- I hadn't mentioned recently that this doesn't work yet -- it would require upgrading the MediaWiki software. Sorry for not reminding you of that!
- Once it works properly, it would take you to the link= article, instead of the icon's Image article. --FeralKitty (talk) 12:23, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ahh I see now. Thank you fixing up the article for me --ImaTestWentBad 15:48, 8 September 2009 (UTC)