Designer Halloween Garden
From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
Making a Halloween Garden
Here are a few characters from my dandy spook's garden you can scan to get started:
- Teach Crowlas their second trick to see a spooky site.
- Using fertilizer, create a pumpkin patch with many different sized pumpkins. Have Bart tinker your pumpkins for a glowing Jack 'o Lantern.
- Pinata houses that are a scary site for eyes are the Crowlas, Mallowolves, Sherbats.
- Use a combination of long grass, short grass, dirt, and stunted weeds (planted too close together to ever flower or seed) to create a landscape reminiscent of an abandoned haunted house.
- Be sure to put in a coffin to make the creepy mist linger.
- Try making a little graveyard with iron fences and gravestones. The grave itself can be plain dirt surrounded by grass or a few tiles. You'll need some candles or torches to complete the scare setting. You could also unleash Sour Profitamoles on your garden and put Tombstones behind the Mine Workings.