Treasure of Piñata Madre
"Treasure of Piñata Madre" is the thirty-ninth episode of Viva Piñata's first season. It originally aired in North America on April 28, 2007.
Paulie, Fergy, and Franklin must return the legendary Treasure of the Piñata Madre to the salt water taffy factory. But will their suspicions of each other—along with Prof. Pester’s nefarious plans—be their undoing?
- Paulie: BADGESICLES?! We don't need no stinkin' Badgesicles!
- Fergy: Um, Franklin, how do you spell Fergy
- Franklin:F...e...r...g........ *moans in disgust* Hurry up! ....y!
- Fergy: Oh yeah-ness?
- Paulie: This is all your fault-ness!
- Paulie: Taffy muncher!
- Fergy: Taffy Mc... Taff Taff!
- Franklin I think we all learned something.
- Fergy That Fergy is spelled with a Y?
- Franklin Um, among other things.
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are:
- At one point in the story, as Badgesicles were sitting on the chest containing the Salt water used to make the taffy, Paulie said "BADGESICLES?! We don't need no stinkin' Badgesicles!" This line, like the episode itself, is a reference to the 1948 movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre."