The Wraisins of Wrath
"The Wraisins of Wrath" is the twenty-fourth episode of Viva Piñata's first season. It originally aired in North America on February 17, 2007.
Fergy and Paulie bake pie for their friends, but the tasty raisins in the pie have a nasty side-effect, they cause a Piñata to behave in an opposite manner to their normal personality. Can Fergy and Paulie reverse the effects before the garden goes crazy?
- Paulie: Why are strawberries called strawberries? I get the berry patrt, but they don't taste anything like straws!
- Paulie:Here you go a fresh batch of yummy wraisin pie.
- Teddington:I hate pie.
- Paulie:But you all loved the pie before... Wait, fergy,since they're the opposite of themselves they hate pie now!
- Paulie:What would you want instead?
- Ella:A huge bowl of cough medicine!
- Teddington:And some deep fried asphault.
- The title of this episode is most likely a reference to the novel "The Grapes of Wrath", as raisins are dried grapes.
- Strawberries and grapes (raisins) are mentioned in this episode and they may be in future downloadable content.