"Pester's Party" is the second episode of Viva Piñata's second season. It is scheduled to air in North America on September 8, 2007.
Professor Pester has a diabolical new scheme to capture piñatas and take their candy. Hacking into the Piñata Central computer, he resets the Cannonata's coordinates. As a result, a terrified Paulie and Fergy are shot to a fake house Pester has built in the jungle, where he and the Ruffians will masquerade as mother and children at a real piñata party. But his scheme goes disastrously wrong...
- Fergy: But I'm not close to maximum candiosity! (makes himself look like he's empty) I'm practically skin and bones! See?
- Langston: That's what the candy's for. Eat hearty!
- Fergy: What a perfect day! (Smells the flowers and gets grabbed by the Pinata Central Robot Arm) Until now!!
- Professor Pester: Years from now, people will look back on this day and say, "Professor Pester! Now there was a real cartoon villian! He put the vile in evile. He put the astardly in dastardly! He put the..." They're nearly here! Get into character!
- Professor Pester: That's Billy, that's Bobby, that's Suzie, and that's, uhh... Billey!
- Fergy: You have two kids named Billy?
- Professor Pester: Well... They spell it differently.
- Professor Pester: *singing the Abc's* A-b-c-d-e-f-h-i-j-k-l-m-n-o-p-u-r-s-t-u-v-w-x-y-z- and oh...
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are: