From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
"Pester's Party" is the second episode of Viva Piñata's second season. It is scheduled to air in North America on September 8, 2007.
Professor Pester has a diabolical new scheme to capture piñatas and take their candy. Hacking into the Piñata Central computer, he resets the Cannonata's coordinates. As a result, a terrified Paulie and Fergy are shot to a fake house Pester has built in the jungle, where he and the Ruffians will masquerade as mother and children at a real piñata party. But his scheme goes disastrously wrong...
- Fergy: But I'm not close to maximum candiosity! (makes himself look like he's empty) I'm practically skin and bones! See?
- Langston: That's what the candy's for. Eat hearty!
- Fergy: What a perfect day! (Smells the flowers and gets grabbed by the Pinata Central Robot Arm) Until now!!
- Professor Pester: Years from now, people will look back on this day and say, "Professor Pester! Now there was a real cartoon villian! He put the vile in evile. He put the astardly in dastardly! He put the..." They're nearly here! Get into character!
- Professor Pester: That's Billy, that's Bobby, that's Suzie, and that's, uhh... Billey!
- Fergy: You have two kids named Billy?
- Professor Pester: Well... They spell it differently.
- Professor Pester: *singing the Abc's* A-b-c-d-e-f-h-i-j-k-l-m-n-o-p-u-r-s-t-u-v-w-x-y-z- and oh...
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are: