My Little Fergy
"My Little Fergy" is the eighteenth episode of Viva Piñata's first season. It aired in North America on November 4, 2006.
Fergy’s mother comes for a visit. Fergy is too embarrassed to admit that he has never been to a party. In fact, Fergy's told her he's the most popular party piñata ever! After Mom brags to Langston about how much her son loves being a top party piñata, Langston offers to launch Fergy the very next day–so that Mom can watch. It looks like Fergy will have to show up because he just can’t bear to disappoint his mommy.
- Fergy: I'm all grown up now, Moo-Moo Mommycakes.
- Fergy: This isn't happening! This isn't happening!
- Langston: It's finally happening! It's finally happening!
- Francine: Smile, Boo-boo Tiddlywinks.
- Fergy: Oh fudge!
- Langston: But I was so close.
- Fergy: Icing on a stick?
- Langston: Oh, why not.
- The Bonboon: listen Sid, I've gotta go and lighten some schmo, Ciao
- When Francine talks to Hudson, Franklin, Teddington, and Tina, This is the only time when Franklin lies
- Running Gag: Fergy and Francine pop up during the episode with "icing on a stick", which can't be totally resisted.
- In scenes where Francine is standing on her hind legs, the paper on the bottom of her body resembled the infamous Farrah Fawcett hairstyle that was popular in the 1970s.
- The Sparrowmint Romance theme was played a couple of time when Francine was on the screen, it's probably her introduction theme.
- When Francine was telling Pecky about Fergy's childhood, the Goobaa Romance theme could be heard.
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are: