Hudson's Biggest Fan
From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
(Redirected from Hudson’s Biggest Fan)
"Hudson's Biggest Fan" is the sixteenth episode of Viva Piñata's first season. It aired in North America on October 28, 2006.
Hudson the Horstachio has lots of fans but none are as intense as Beverly Badgesicle. Her devotion and attention-getting behavior are too much for Hudson to take. He tries various strategies to drive her away, all of which fail. When Franklin tells him that the only solution is to be honest, Hudson decides to meet face-to-face with Beverly and put an end to her horseplay once and for all.
- Hudson: It's going to be a best seller. Books are flying off the shelves.
- Franklin: Whoa, it sounds dangerous.
- Beverly: *squeals* A SQUEEZED OUT TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE!!!
- Hudson: It's for you... if you LEAVE RIGHT THIS SECOND!
- Franklin: *after Les starts pouring in quicksand* Uhhh, how do we get out?
- Fergy: Drawbridge! *Les activates the drawbridge*
- Franklin: Ohhh... *the drawbridge smacks him in the head* OWW!!
- Fergy: Brilliant!
- Beverly: Does this hat make my snout look fat?
- Ella: This reminds me of the time when I got married!
- Beverly: You were married?
- Ella: Actually, i can't remember that either. But those 12 wedding gowns in my closet MUST mean something!
- Chortles:*in rersteraunt scene*What do mothdrop study...MOTH-IMATICS!
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are: