|Candy:||Sweet tooth, which means a fondness of sweets|
|Base value:||2100 coins|
|The Sweetooth house is a Beaver dam.|
|Housing cost:||1155 coins|
|Unique Trait: Curved ears|
Sweetooths like playing table tennis. They are surprisingly skillful with their broad paddle-like tails, which they use to return any shot you fire at them. Their lightning-fast reactions make the Sweetooth a formidable foe at the tennis table!
- You are a level 21 gardener or better
- You have 140 square pinometers of water (14%)
- Has eaten 3 fir cones
- Has eaten 2 water lily flowers
|Species variants for the Sweetooth|
- Eating 1 Sweetooth helps meet the Sour Cocoadile Resident requirements.
- Eating 3 Sweetooths helps meet the Eaglair Romance requirements.
- Sweetooths like to be watered with the watering can.
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that when a Badgesicle swims in water, it will turn into a Sweetooth. (False)
- The Sweetooth resembles Gnawty the beaver from the Banjo-Kazooie series.