Difference between revisions of "Cocoadile"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 11:40, 19 July 2007
- For information on the Sour version of this species see below.
|Base value:||2100 coins|
|The Cocoadile's house is a rushed cocodiles head made of wood|
|Housing cost:||1155 coins|
|Unique Trait: Ridges on Back|
When this critter first appears and enters your garden as a sour, protect your pinatas as this sour is a mean one. However, with 160 pinometers of water and a Sweetooth and a couple of Swananas to devour you can tame it and it will be a friendly Cocoadile, even fertilize your plants. Just direct them to the desired plant. When you want to attract another, make sure you still have 160 pinometers and 5 Quackberry residents for it to visit. Up it to 190 pinometers of water and let it eat 3 Quackberries for residence. Once you want to romance the Cocoadile, get 220 pinometers of water, feed the Cocoadile 2 Juicygeese and slap Gold Teeth on them.
- Have had a tame Cocoadile resident at some point.
- Have 160 square pinometers of water (16%)
- Have 5 Quackberry residents in the garden
- Have 190 square pinometers of water (19%)
- Has eaten 3 Quackberries
|Species variants for the Cocoadile|
- Likes to be watered with the watering can
- If you direct the cocoadile to certain plants he will fertilize them with his tears (this unlocks an achievement).
- If you tame it, the Cocoadile will fertilize your plants with its tears(and unlocks an Achievement).