"Mirror Schmirror" is the sixth episode of Viva Piñata's second season. It originally aired on September 22, 2007.
A freak cannonata accident blasts Franklin into an alternate universe – one where the garden is ruled by Spanklin, a goateed, evil version of Franklin. Can Franklin, together with the Overground Resistance, end his gnarly reign?
- Franklin: They paved up paradise and put up a parking lot.
- Spanklin: Spanklin didn't say Spanklin says. Time for Renarlification
- Franklin: Renarlification?
- Teddington & Tina: No! Not Renarlification!
- Smaulie: Don't worry the pain will fade in a moment...a moment ten years from now!
- Spergy: BWAHAHAHA!
- Franklin: What in the shivvy is going on, paulie?
- Colonel Cuddles: Come here and give Cuddles a hug!
- Franklin: Thanks Langston!
- Langston's opposite: Who's Langston?
- Colonel Cuddles; It's true! Les IS Mor!
- Franklin: This is whack!
- Colonel Cuddles: (Cooly) Yes, extremely whack
Piñata species in episode
- When Franklin arrives in the alternate universe, he says, "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot." This line is part of the chorus of the song "Big Yellow Taxi" by Joni Mitchell.
- Spanklin seems like a homage to Hitler, what with the gotee and uniform.
- When Tella is watching the TV with the Chippo on it, the Sherbat Romance theme can be heard.
- When Spanklin stands up to the podium his stomach injury dissappears.
The opposite of Ella, this Elephanilla is the overground resistance's cheap historian. Although she is a girl she has a gray moustache and beard and wears an artist's beret
The opposite of Hudson, this horse hates his looks and wears a paperbag with eye-holes and sunglasses. Whenever he takes his bag off others gag and throw-up.
Characters which make their first appearances in this episode are: