- 1 TiP - Just for Fun
- 1.1 Trouble in Paradise - Just for Fun requirements
- 1.2 Species variants
- 1.3 Wildcard versions
- 1.4 JFF:Mousezilla uses
- 1.5 Species conflicts
- 1.6 Happiness tips
- 1.7 Other information
- 1.8 Sour version
- 1.9 Requirements
TiP - Just for Fun
|Base value:||300 coins|
|A Grandfather clock serves as the Mousemallow's house. A play on the rhyme Hickory Dickory Dock|
|Housing cost:||165 coins|
My crazy grandmother always said: (1) Mousemallows are never bigger than the gap under the pantry door, (2) never fall for the "blind" routine, and (3) never trust a Mousemallow wearing pants!
Trouble in Paradise - Just for Fun requirements
- A turnip in the garden
- Grow one Turnips
- Eat one Turnip.
- Build a Mousemallow house in the garden.
- Feed it any seed to have it perform Trick 1
- Feed it a Sweetle to have it perform Trick 2
|Species variants for the JFF:Mousezilla|
|Wildcard versions for the JFF:Mousezilla|
Unique trait: Horns on head
Unique trait: Spines on back
Unique trait: Forked tail
- Eating 1 Mousemallow helps meet the Syrupent Resident requirements.
- Eating 1 Mousemallow helps meet the Kittyfloss Romance requirements.
- The Mousemallow is low on the Food chain, and will try to run and hide from predators such as Syrupents.
- The Mousemallow will start fights with a Flutterscotch, if one is nearby.
- Nearby Bunnycomb residents increase your Mousemallow's happiness.
- Try not to water your Mousemallow, as it prefers to stay dry.
Banded tail and dark patch around its eyes, it looks like a sneaky thief. To tell the truth, that's an accurate description.
As a sour, it steals eggs from your garden!
- If you tame it, the JFF:Mousezilla will bring you romance candy.