From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
(Redirected from Viva pinata 2)
Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise, the sequel to Viva Piñata: Classic, was released on September 2, 2008 in North and Latin America and September 5, 2008 in Europe and the United Kingdom. A demo is available for download through Xbox Live.
Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise is a brand new adventure where players will once again visit the thrilling world of Piñata Island. However this time around there are more problems than ever! Professor Pester and his gang of Ruffians have destroyed Piñata Central's database and have put the world's supply of delicious candy-filled piñatas at stake. Now it is up to player to establish a garden and rebuild the database. It is up to you to save Pinata Island!
Here are some of the new features that Trouble In Paradise includes:
- 28 new species
- New desert and arctic terrain and pinatas
- Toys and trains for your pinata to interact with. You can also teach pinatas to perform tricks
- New camera tool allows you to take pictures in your gardens and upload photos to VivaPinata.com
- Just for Fun casual mode: no Ruffians, no sours, no weeds, infinite chocolate coins... but doesn't have access to some of the more exotic pinata species
- Couch Social local co-op: second player has access to all tools, actions and activities, and also can collect "magic" to spend on tinkering items, healing a sick piñata or filling a pinata's candiosity meter
- Pinata Vision uses printed cards with a unique barcode that can be scanned via the Xbox Live Vision camera
Bouncer board · Gallery of special Piñata Vision images · Langston's destination challenges · Printable pinata guides
Popular frequently asked questions