From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
(Redirected from Viva Pinata Ds)
Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise for the Nintendo DS was officially announced at the 2007 Comic-Con in San Diego on July 29, 2007. It was released on September 8, 2008.
"A Kameo or a Viva Pinata on a Nintendo DS makes a lot of sense in a lot of ways from a franchise perspective," Shane Kim, Corporate Vice President for Microsoft Game Studios, told 1UP at the DICE Summit in Las Vegas during February 2007.
The game features all of the species from the Classic title along with 7 new species, an expanded selection of tools, new game modes such as Sandbox and Episodes, and the ability to send pinatas via local WiFi.
Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise is published by THQ.
- Customization: design a beautiful, welcoming garden environment to attract piñatas
- Collecting: complete the Piñata Pyramid with over 60 piñatas to collect, including 7 brand-new species
- Caretaking: ensure the happiness of your residents by tending to their needs
- Missions: complete 10 missions for your favorite characters from the TV series
- Multiplayer: transfer items, any piñata, accessory or object from your garden to a friend's garden
Pocket Paradise screenshots · Pocket Paradise box art
Popular frequently asked questions