- Navigate a growing collection of cards
- Search for cards?
- Can this be done via the/a search engine?
- Organize/present cards by type or relevance for any article
- Friendly, intuitive
- Low-maintenance - Doesn't require (much/any) article editing to maintain, as new cards are added
- Low-overhead - Not intensive to compute
- Low-footprint - Articles not filled with many card images
- Requires upgrade to 1.14 to work.
Can be used in many places to add a link to a card, however it's not necessarily intuitive that it's clickable. A user would have to hover over it to see that it's a clickable link.
|Picture #||Picture type|
Inline, such as from species articles:
- Feeding it a banana split changes its color to yellow.
Dynamic Page List (DPL)
Present a list in a collapsible table. There's some overhead to dynamically generate these lists, and it's not certain what, if any, impact there would be from popular articles. The advantage is that relevant cards, once categorized so DPL can look them up, can be shown at an article, so you could see (links to) all Kittyfloss cards at the Kittyfloss article, all trick stick cards at the trick stick article, all weather cards at the weather article, etc.
The example is a bit contrived, but shows that there could be lots of different relevant cards, making the list itself a bit unwieldy to "navigate."
Simplify, by excluding cards already shown at article. Hides image names, organizes cards by type.
|Other Kittyfloss Piñata Vision cards|
|Arctic Kittyfloss · Russia challenge|
|Variants:||Sky-blue-pink · Black · Arctic pink · Arctic blue · Arctic pink and blue|
|Tricks:||Learn primary · Learn secondary · Perform primary · Perform secondary|
|Cutscenes:||Appear · Romance dance|
|Other:||Egg · Life sweet · House · Unlock concept art|
Hover boxes could present details, such as PV card, availability level, cost, method to obtain, etc. This could keep PV images, Journal descriptions, and other-article details off an article itself, yet easily available without having to navigate elsewhere.
One possibility is to think how articles could be reorganized to support a popup gadget approach.
- Weather cards
- Cutscene cards
- Mate cutscene cards
- Appear cutscene cards
- ViewTagInJournal cards
- UnlockArt cards
- UnlockTag cards
- ZZTrickStick cards
- TimeWarp cards
- PlaceTag cards
- Sweet cards
- Seed cards
- Prop cards
- Produce cards
- BifTree cards
- BifPlant cards
- ZZToy cards
- Paving cards
- Home cards
- Fruit cards
- Vegetable cards
- Trick cards
- Perform trick cards
- Learn trick cards
- Variant cards
- GoodVariants cards
- Blackariants cards
VivaPinata.com (searchable) organization
- Species - variant
- Species - wildcard
- Species - variant wildcard
- Etc - Improvements (fences, gates, other props, toys, paving, etc.)
- Etc - Greenery (Fruit, produce, vegetables, tinkered items, plants, seeds, etc.)
- Etc - Candy (Life sweets, other sweets -- joy, golf, romance, etc.)