Probably need to clean up the wording, but we should be adding information about which other species have this species as a requirement. --Jimmcq 13:08, 1 December 2006 (EST)
Suggested here: http://www.vivapinataforum.com/showpost.php?p=12886
The following wording would match the Garden Item uses:
- Eating 1 Whirlm helps meet the Sparrowmint Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Whirlms helps meet the Fudgehog Resident requirements.
- Romancing 2 Whirlms helps meet the Sparrowmint Resident requirements.
- Whirlms in the garden helps meet the Sparrowmint Appear and Visit requirements.
- 4 Whirlms in the garden helps meet the Fudgehog Visit requirements.
--FeralKitty 14:55, 1 December 2006 (EST)
I think we should stick with the same format, but should we order it Appear, Visit, Romance? --The Claw 15:03, 1 December 2006 (EST)
Would it be advantagous to add information on what Whirlms can wear here, i'm not sure of a good format, but i figure that the Whirlm is the easiest to test things on. Quazmo 13:56, 7 December 2006 (EST)
That would be a good thing to consider, right now we are working out details for the accessories page, and we need to include what a species can wear. Either having the list here and a link from Accessories; or vise versa. Prices and Pictures are also something that would like to be added, we need to settle on a place and format for all of these things. --The Claw 16:29, 7 December 2006 (EST)
The following is a proposed addition:
What Whirlms Can Wear
a + indicates items obtainable from DLC.
Quazmo 17:33, 7 December 2006 (EST)