From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
Revision as of 17:55, 4 March 2007 by Teker0 (Update with results from my mines. No candy in mines. Lantern only makes coins more valuable.)
The Mine is a building that can be purchased from Willy Builder.
Using the Mine
- In order to use the Mine a player must hire one or more Diggerlings from Arfur's Inn to dig in the Mine.
- Eventually the Diggerling will find stuff and it will be thrown from the Mine and into your garden.
To Improve Diggerlings Findings
- Build the mine close to town or near a Helper House. Diggerlings work less hours when they have to travel further across the garden to get to the mine.
- Make the Diggerling happy by giving him chocolate coins.
- Place a Gas Mask accessory on a Candary and direct it to the mine.
|Chocolate Coins||In game money||Value of coin|
|Diamond||Can be sold for lots of coins||2750|
|Dirt Pile||Edible by a tame Profitamole||0|
|Egg||Will hatch into a Dragonache||0|
|Emerald||Can be sold for lots of coins||1400|
|Giant seeds||Same as normal seeds, they only look bigger||Same as normal seeds|
|Gold Flakes||Can be sold for lots of coins||500|
|Gold Nugget||Can be sold for lots of coins||1050|
|Sapphire||Can be sold for lots of coins||1800|
- A Lantern O' Loot, bought from Ivor Bargain, increases the value of chocolate coins found in the mine by nearly five times.
- Gold flakes can be very tiny, as small as a spark from a firebrand, and can easily be hidden in long grass. Look very carefully around the mine and if there's a yellow speck that doesn't disappear, try selecting it.
- Several of the items found in the mine are hard to see or disappear in deep water.
- The Mine can be sold, but can not be placed in a crate for pickup by the Post Office.