- For answers to commonly asked Mine questions, see below.
The Mine is a building that can be purchased from Willy Builder.
Using the Mine
- In order to use the Mine a player must hire one or more Diggerlings from Arfur's Inn to dig in the Mine.
- Eventually the Diggerling will find stuff and it will be thrown from the Mine and into your garden.
To Improve Diggerlings Findings
- Build the mine close to town or near a Helper House. Diggerlings work less hours when they have to travel further across the garden to get to the mine.
- Make the Diggerling happy by giving him chocolate coins.
- Place a Gas Mask accessory on a Candary and direct it to the mine.
|Chocolate Coins||In game money||Value of coin|
|Diamond||Can be sold for lots of coins||2750|
|Dirt Pile||Edible by a tame Profitamole||0|
|Egg||Will hatch into a Dragonache||0|
|Emerald||Can be sold for lots of coins||1400|
|Giant seeds||Same as normal seeds, they only look bigger||Same as normal seeds|
|Gold Flakes||Can be sold for lots of coins||500|
|Gold Nugget||Can be sold for lots of coins||1050|
|Sapphire||Can be sold for lots of coins||1800|
- A Lantern O' Loot, bought from Ivor Bargain, increases the value of chocolate coins found in the mine by nearly five times.
- Gold flakes can be very tiny, as small as a spark from a firebrand, and can easily be hidden in long grass. Look very carefully around the mine and if there's a yellow speck that doesn't disappear, try selecting it.
- Several of the items found in the mine are hard to see or disappear in deep water.
- The Mine can be sold, but can not be placed in a crate for pickup by the Post Office.
Items from the mine might be giant (or tiny), but the giant seeds aren't that different from normal-sized seeds. They don't grow giant trees, or sell for more. If you crate them, or a pinata or Diggerling walks over them, they usually turn normal-sized. View thread
How long (game days) does it take for your mine to start producing?
It's a bit random, although if you make your Diggerlings happy (by paying them), send Candaries (wearing gas masks) into the mine, and place a Lantern O' Loot near your mine, this should help production. View thread