"I, PRETZTAIL" is the thirty-fifth episode of Viva Piñata's first season. It originally aired in North America on August 26, 2006.
When Paulie Pretztail discovers that Party Central has classified him as a Squazzil his self-image shatters. He embraces his ‘true’ heritage and moves in with his kin... but then (like all visiting relatives) Paulie proceeds to drive his new Squazzil family nuts! Can Fergy prove to Paulie that he really is a Pretztail before the Squazzils do their annoying new family member in?
- Squazzils like hazelnuts. They help meet their resident requirements
- Paulie: Wait a second! I'm not a Pretztail but a SQUAZZIL!
- Fergy: And I'm squash-ish! Lend me a hand!
- Squazzils (In Unison): MINE, DIG, BURY! MINE, DIG, BURY!
- Teddington *referring to Paulie*: That crazy Squazzil's going to get himself killed.
- Fergy: HE'S NOT A SQUAZZIL!
- Fergy: These lab results prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt.... that you once ate corned beef and cabbage!!