|Base value:||1000 coins|
|Attack:||hexagon shaped honeycomb pieces|
|The Buzzlegum's house looks like a ordinary beehive.|
|Housing cost:||550 coins|
The friendly buzz of the hard working Buzzlegums should be a welcome sound in a garden. Of course you have to keep them happy or they may start using their sting, but with patience you can get them to make delicious honey.
- Have 2 buttercups in the garden
- Have 4 buttercups in the garden
- Have 6 buttercups in the garden
- Has eaten any 2 pieces of fruit
- There is a Buzzlegum house in the garden
|Species variants for the Buzzlegum|
- Eating 1 Buzzlegum helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Arocknid Romance requirements.
- The Buzzlegum will start fights with a Raisant, if one is nearby.
The Buzzlegum can produce honey. Simply buy a Honey Hive from Willy Builder, then send your Buzzlegum into it. When your honey has been made, you need to feed the Buzzlegum a daisy to prepare it to make honey again. The Beekeeper Hat accessory effect prompts your Buzzlegum to produce honey automatically.