From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||150 coins|
|Seed price:||33 coins|
The water lily is not only pretty, but its large flat leaves are the perfect platform for the smaller water creatures.
Surface terrain requirements
Plant needs to be planted in mud.
How best to grow it
Use 3 applications of purple fertilizer immediately after planting it, for maximum effect.
Water lily seed uses
- Feeding a water lily seed to a Bunnycomb, Candary, Chewnicorn, Cocoadile, Crowla, Goobaa, Juicygoose, Lackatoad, Macaraccoon, Mallowolf, Newtgat, Ponocky, Quackberry, Sparrowmint, Squazzil, Whirlm, or White Flutterscotch changes its color to a pink variant.
- Feeding a water lily seed and a snapdragon seed to a Moozipan changes its color to a pale pink variant.
- Feeding a water lily seed and a bird of paradise to a Chippopatamus changes it to a pink and purple variant.
Water lily uses
- 1 water lily in the garden helps meet the Sweetooth Visit requirements.
- 14 water lilies in the garden helps meet the Chippopatamus Visit requirements.
- Eating 1 water lily helps meet the Goobaa Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 water lilies helps meet the Sweetooth Resident requirements.
- Eating 3 water lilies helps meet the Swanana Romance requirements.
- Eating 10 water lilies helps meet the Chippopatamus Resident requirements.
- Feeding a gem tree seed, water lily, and a poppy to a Pigxie changes its color to a fuchsia variant.
- Feeding a water lily to an Arocknid, Kittyfloss, Pretztail, Raisant or Reddhott changes its color to a pink variant.
- Feeding honey and a water lily to a Badgesicle changes its color to a fuchsia variant.
Apple tree · Banana tree · Bird of paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Bullrush · Buttercup · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Fir tree · Gem tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel tree · Monkeynut tree · Nightshade bush · Oak tree · Orchid · Poison ivy · Poppy · Pumpkin · Snapdragon · Sunflower · Thistle · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus piñata trap · Water lily · Watercress