From PinataIsland.info, the Viva Piñata wiki
|Base value:||30 coins|
|Seed price:||7 coins|
|Corn price:||150 coins|
Corn has wholesome yellow grains that some piñatas find irresistible. Who doesn't like lovely, sweet, sun-ripened corn?
Vegetable needs to be planted in grass, soil or long grass.
How best to grow it
Use 3 applications of yellow fertilizer immediately after planting it, for maximum effect.
Corn seed uses
- Ears of corn can be sold for 30 chocolate coins.
- Ears of corn can be transformed into bread.
- Eating 1 ear of corn helps meet the Cluckles Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 ears of corn helps meet the Pudgeon Romance requirements.
- Eating 4 ears of corn helps meet the Elephanilla Resident requirements.
- 1 corn plant in the garden helps meet the Quackberry Visit requirements.
- 16 ears of corn in the garden helps meet the Elephanilla Visit requirements.
- Feeding an ear of corn to a Chewnicorn or Shellybean changes its color to a yellow variant.
- Bread can be transformed into sandwiches.
- Eating 1 piece of bread helps meet the Quackberry Resident requirements.
- Feeding a piece of bread to a Galagoogoo or Ponocky changes its color to a light pinkish-purple variant.
- Bread can be sold for 60 chocolate coins.
A fully catalyzed ear of corn can be sold for 120 chocolate coins.
Apple tree · Banana tree · Bird of paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Bullrush · Buttercup · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Fir tree · Gem tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel tree · Monkeynut tree · Nightshade bush · Oak tree · Orchid · Poison ivy · Poppy · Pumpkin · Snapdragon · Sunflower · Thistle · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus piñata trap · Water lily · Watercress